Expert Railing & Retaining Wall Installation, New Jersey
Brothers Marquart are a team of expert masons, painters, renovators, remodelers and more, offering retaining wall and vinyl and aluminum railing installation in Bergen, Essex and Passaic Counties.
The company was founded by three brothers, Matt, Brad and Darren, who came from craftsmen roots. Born and raised in Rutherford, New Jersey, the brothers grew up learning about home improvements through their father, a carpenter and framer by trade. When the three boys went to college, they came back every summer, learning more tools of the industry by working for a masonry and painting contractor. At some point, they decided to pool together their collective talents and abilities, gathering 5 more expert people for the team, and they became Brothers Marquart, eight years going strong.
100% Guaranteed Work on All Aluminum & Vinyl Railing Installation Projects
Brothers Marquart is a different kind of company. With each project—no matter how big or small—the brothers guarantee:
- The quality of their work, 100%
- To treat your home as if it were theirs—the Brothers’ creed
- To clean up and leave your home just as it was before, only with amazing home improvements
- To have one owner on-site for each job, every time
Respect, care and attentiveness to detail bleeds through each job the team does. We love working with our customers, and enjoy making your home improvements come to life.
Our Services: Retaining Walls & Railings Installation in New Jersey
There are many reasons customers want retaining walls or aluminum or vinyl railings—from an aesthetic aspect, to a functional aspect.
- Retaining walls will offer support and help for any water issues you may have in your yard, most commonly due to sloping land
- Retaining walls make it easier to level land, and give you and your family more “outdoor living space”
- Retaining walls can be built in a number of ways, making it very easy to tweak the look and feel of your home:
- Reinforced Soil
- With the variety of different materials you can work with, retaining walls can add real beauty to the landscape of your home, especially if you add colored bricks and pavers or decorative stones in the mix
Types of Retaining Walls
As home contractors, we make all types of retaining walls and will work with you to find the one that best fits you and your home:
- Anchored Walls
- Cantilever Walls
- Gravity Walls
- Piling Wall
No matter which type of wall you need, we will pick the one that works the best for your outdoor space.
Vinyl & Aluminum Railings Installation Services
We also install aluminum and vinyl railings.
Vinyl, otherwise known as PVC, is easy to maintain and also, stylish and a great value for your dollar. Many customers choose vinyl railings for balconies, decks, and other outdoor stair railings.
Aluminum is also a wonderful alternative and has a lot of aesthetic appeal. Whichever way you choose to go, we will make sure you’re choosing the best type of railing for your needs.
If you are in the Bergen, Essex or Passaic County areas, contact us at 201-613-2509 for a consultation or estimate regarding retaining walls and aluminum or vinyl railings installation.